About Our Dental Clinics
At Admire Dentistry, you get more than just dental treatments. We understand the impact your teeth can have on your life, and we’re here to support you in your dental wellness journey. Our approach to dental care is integrated, advanced, and designed to give you the best comfort possible in relaxed surroundings.
We’re serious about giving you a pain-free experience at Admire Dentistry, which is why we’ve invested in equipment and tools like The Wand – a painless method of injecting local anaesthesia.
Cleaning your teeth isn’t just pain-free with us: it’s a spa! We use high-end equipment including the EMS Airflow, to clean teeth, braces, and implants using Guided Biofilm Therapy. It really is a dental day spa!
Admire Dentistry strongly believes in treating your dental health with an integrated approach. We work closely with Oral Health Therapists to ensure you gain a comprehensive view of how your lifestyle; such as medications, diet, and various existing health conditions, can affect your oral health.
Keeping you safe through COVID 19
We continue to apply the highest standards of infection control and social distancing to ensure the safety of our patients and staff
Our Treatment Services
More Than Dental Treatment. It’s a Dental Wellness Experience.
Restore your dental health in a comfortable, pain-free environment with Admire Dentistry.
Located in Arana Hills, Queensland, our friendly team is trusted by local families to provide high-quality and gentle oral treatments with your health in mind.
- Pain-free. We’re serious about giving you a pain-free experience at Admire Dentistry, which is why we’ve invested in equipment and tools like The Wand – a painless method of injecting local anaesthesia.
- Our dental spa. Cleaning your teeth isn’t just pain-free with us; it’s a spa! We use high-end equipment, including the EMS Airflow, to clean teeth, braces, and implants using Guided Biofilm Therapy. It really is a dental day spa!
- Wellness-focused. Admire Dentistry strongly believes in treating your dental health with an integrated approach. We work closely with Oral Health Therapists to ensure you gain a comprehensive view of how your lifestyle, such as medications, diet, and various existing health conditions, can affect your oral health.
- No rush. From the moment you walk into Admire Dentistry, you are the most important person in the room. We have a strict ‘no rush’ approach and welcome the opportunity to answer all your questions to ease your mind.
- Calming environment. Warm welcome upon arrival. Harmonious green plants and artwork. Relaxing music. Plenty of light and space. Pleasant aroma in a hygienic environment. Comfortable chairs. That’s your experience at Admire Dentistry.
- Driven by service. You’ll receive a welcome email full of useful information, transparent treatment plan explanations, supported appointment booking, and friendly reminders. We know life gets busy, and we are here to take care of you by empowering you with knowledge and supporting you through your dental journey.
- The best equipment for your comfort. Your comfort is our priority. We have invested in the latest modern technology, such as the EMS Airflow and The Wand, to give you the best experience possible.
The Best Equipment For Your Comfort
Your comfort is our priority. We have invested in the latest modern technology, such as the EMS Airflow and The Wand, to give you the best experience possible.
Pain Free Technology
Admire Dentistry is committed to making your dental experience with us as effortless and pain free as possible. With our investment in the latest technology we hope to put your mind at ease when it comes to dental fears and apprehension. Our Dentists use The Wand to administer Local Anaesthetic, as an alternative to the syringe injection. Digital Scanning, x-rays and cameras, make the overall experience more comfortable and pleasant. We also offer Nitrous Oxide (Happy Gas) as a safe and effective sedative for particularly anxious patients.
Guided Biofilm Therapy
Introducing the new and innovative, pain-free technology that is perfect for cleaning sensitive teeth, braces or implants. The EMS Airflow delivers Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) protocol that combines air, fine powder and warm water to gently clean your teeth without physically touching them.
Our Oral Health Therapists (OHT’s) will be treating all patients to this exceptional level of comfort and care when you visit us for your professional clean appointment.
GBT with EMS Airflow:
- Whitening Effect
- Spa-like treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Our friendly clinicians provide high-quality dental care in a trusting, gentle and comfortable environment. We offer a comprehensive range of dental treatments using the latest pain-free technology, to ensure you are provided with the most comfortable treatment options available. We treat all members of the community in a genuine and caring way, whilst providing the highest level of dental care and ethical standards.
Besides using The Wand instead of a syringe to administer local anaesthetic, we use digital scanners, x-rays and cameras to make your experience as pleasant as possible. For particularly anxious patients, we also offer Nitrous Oxide (Happy Gas) as a safe and comfortable effective sedative.
Even if the first visit is only short and sweet, this is okay! We aim to make their first visit as enjoyable as possible to gain trust, and ensure all future dental appointments are positive experiences! All kids can enjoy entertainment on our overhead TVs, hygiene kids packs, and a prize from our goodie box. Besides that, our dentists will not only check their teeth, but also the lips, tongue and gums to ensure all are healthy and in good shape.
Preventative care is especially important for children and it is imperative to instil good habits at a young age. We recommend you plan your child’s first dental visit within 6 months of their first baby tooth emerging.
A dental implant is a surgical dental procedure performed to replace a missing tooth. Unlike removable dentures, implants are permanently placed into your jawbone and then restored with a crown to replicate a natural tooth. Dental implants can also be used to hold dentures in place (implant-retained denture) or complete a bridge prosthetic device (implant-retained bridge).
The primary aim of dental implants are to replace the function of natural teeth.
Additionally, they can:
- Prevent bone loss in the jaw
- Prevent changes to a person’s facial profile (Reducing the formation of hollowed or collapsed cheeks after tooth extraction)
- Help provide stabilisation for greater bite pressures with dentures.
Admire Dentistry is conscious of our environmental footprint and we are always looking for new ways to do our part to take care of the planet. While investing in the latest technology makes your dental experience more comfortable, it also ensures we are on our way to becoming a greener practice.
Proudly a member of
At Admire Dentistry, we’re proud to be a member of B1G1, an organization that helps businesses make a global difference by supporting worthy projects.
B1G1’s mission to ‘create a world full of giving’ allows us to contribute to causes we’re passionate about (like the environment) while doing what we do best – caring for your teeth.